Sunday, September 30, 2012

Getting into the spirit of things

Y'know you're getting older when Halloween seems less exciting. JK!! I can't wait for Halloween ;3 October is the best month ever...EVER!!! I think I may go steampunk this year...we'll see :P

Anyways, I've been making lots of cute little halloween themed charms :D I babysat my nieces last night and we made a whole bunch of pendants for them to wear. it was really fun and there was paint EVERYWHERE. We made up cute little stories to go along with them too. Needless to say it was crazy good times <3 I'v been posting zombies cupcakes, candy corn, zombie toast, bats, skulls, and of course pumpkins in my Etsy Shop! I think I like the lighter brighter green for the toast rather than my dark version. Whatchall think?

Speaking of zombie toast. . .I'm currently working on a ZOMBIES TOAST tutorial lol. I'll post it on my deviant art as soon as I'm through editing it..or y'know actually start putting it together other than what I've got rattling around in my brain chaos right now ;]

So that's all for today my lovelies. I must get back to the fabulous world of being a couch potato and watching action flicks. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment