Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Late Night Crafting Madness!!

Ahhhh!!! So, I've been trying to make lots of charms recently. Michael's was having a sale on clay so I decided to get the colours I needed while I can :D 4 for $6 is awesome! They came out to $1.50 which is the second best sale they have for clay all year. Sadly, I went to get flesh coloured clay and did not lol, however, that comes in a giant block which isn't on sale and since I have a coupon for 50% off that I left at home that worked out for the best...


Recently, I've been trying to make a lot of marketable things. I did a lot of Pusheen cats, some pikachus, piranna petes, a bunch of tardis (what is the plural for Tardis?), some zombie toasts, rilakkumas in a bathtub, and i have a whole mess of headless 10th and 11th doctors...(if only I had bought that clay!! *shakes fist at self*)


Yeah, those are some of the works in progress :D I liked the themed pusheens the best :D And yes...that is a sailor moon one :D I've added a few shows to the list too! Booking a hotel for Anime Matsuri was a nightmare too D: They tried to overcharge me by almost $300 TT_TT That was slightly tramatic but I got a room!! Or at least that is what my invoice says *crosses fingers* It still doesn't feel real. I thought doing two shows was overwhelming last year I've got a whole mess coming up soon! I'm excited and scared all at the same time hahaha!! Wish me luck and pray that I don't lose my mind before February 1st!!

Show and Convention Schedule
February:
Feb 1 - Soda Pop Culture 2 San Antonio, Tx

March:
March ? - Lost in Wonderland TBA San Antonio, Tx
March 14-16 - Anime Matsuri Booth #631 Houston, Tx

April:
Apr 5-6 Starving Artist Art Show San Antonio, Tx
Apr 11-13 LoneStar Comic Con Schertz, Tx
Apr 26 Alamo City Toy Show Booth #241 San Antonio, Tx


May:
Anime Odessy TBA San Antonio, Tx

June:
SciFest TBA San Antonio, Tx
Jun 22-24 - Texas Comic Con Booth #151 San Antonio, Tx

July:


August:


September:
Sep 26-28 - Alamo City Comic Con TBA San Antonio, Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment