Saturday, February 22, 2014

Anime Matsuri 2014

March is quickly approaching and boy have I been busy!!! I've been trying my hardest to prepare for the upcoming Anime Matsuri convention buy making 10 things a day. It's been pretty tough. I've been super sick though. I did however end up making like 50 charms last weekend hahaha. I'm just not really sure what to make for this conventions. I'm not so down with what's popular right now in the anime scene. I guess I'll find out though! I've just been sticking to what I know will sell for now and shows that is see people cosplay a lot. That's a good strategy right? I also order myself a car magnet to advertise my shop while I drive around in my car. Hahahaha. It might work? You can tell KittyFace was NOT happy about being my model lol.


I ordered a Grell cosplay to wear for the convention though! I'm super excited about it! I also got a lovely lolita styled short kimono too! I just hope they get here in time! (I also hope they fit! LOLOLOLOL)I kind of want to do my Chun Li cosplay again but I usually run out of energy by Sunday and the fact that we will be driving home that night too doesn't do much for me wanting to dress up y'know? Buuuuuut we'll see :D

I also purchased my booth for Alamo City Comic Con today. Holy cow!!! The price of the booths double Dx I'm so lucky my good friend Allison likes to share booths with me! I'm really looking forward to the convention though even though its not until September hahaha. I really liked the people and the atmosphere. Hobbit.Town and I are gonna be at booth #545 so y'all better come say hello :)

I also did some awesome trades for Wear if you Dare team that I'm on for Etsy. I got some really awesome items and made some really nice friends. I really like trading with people but rarely get the opportunity to do so. I need to fix that!

So, I guess that's about it for right now. As usual my show and convention schedule are at the bottom for you to come see me <3



Show and Convention Schedule
March:
March 14-16 - Anime Matsuri Booth #631 Houston, Tx
March 22-23 - Lost in Wonderland San Antonio, Tx

April:
Apr 5-6 Starving Artist Art Show San Antonio, Tx
Apr 11-13 LoneStar Comic Con Schertz, Tx
Apr 26 Alamo City Toy Show Booth #241 San Antonio, Tx


May:
May 3 Masuyo Anime Organization 4 Year Anniversary
May 24 Music Festival at The Korova/ Limelight *
*Anime Odessy TBA San Antonio, Tx

June:
June 14-15 *SciFest TBA San Antonio, Tx
June 14 The Korova 6pm
Jun 22-24 - Texas Comic Con Booth #151 San Antonio, Tx

July:
*Jul 11-12 Capital City Con TBA Austin, Tx


August:


September:
Sep 26-28 - Alamo City Comic Con Booth #545 San Antonio, Tx

* Pending

No comments:

Post a Comment