Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Alamo City Comic Con 2013 Update

For those of you in the San Antonio Texas area who have always wanted to meet me (wow, that sounds really vain) I'll be selling at the Alamo City Comic Con held here in October :dance: I honestly can't wait. I'm super excited about going. I love love love comics and video games, and getting to sell at one of the largest pop culture conventions in my city is a dream come true!!

What y'all need to know:

ACCC Website: www.alamocitycomiccon.com/
ACCC FB: www.facebook.com/pages/Alamo-C…
When: October 25-27
Where: Henery B. Gonzales Convention Center
200 E Market St.
San Antonio, Tx 78205

Booth Location: B19

I'll be sharing my booth with Allison Franks owner and operator of Sinsperations and Hobbit Town Jewelry. Please, please, please feel free to check out here awesome and unique creations!!!
Allision's Blog: hobbittownjewelry.blogspot.com/
Sinsperations Etsy:www.etsy.com/shop/Sinsperation…
Sinsperations FB: www.facebook.com/Sinsperations
Hobbit Town Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/hobbittownje…
Hobbit Town FB: www.facebook.com/hobbittown.je…

What I'll be selling. Charms!!! Of course that's a given. Kawaii charm bracelets, earnings, and necklaces. Lolita accessories. I'll also be offering deco: boxes, jars, gameboy covers, phone cases, photo frames, and mini sweets. Steampunk jewelry as well :D And a new line of felt keychains

I'll be posting more about it as the even get closer. (omg! it's almost October!!!) So, check back offten

Also!! Don't forget about the 15k giveaway on my deviant art account!!!! My 15k viewer will receive 3 CHARMS of their choosing!! Just send me a note and a screen shot d4 portfolio

Hope y'all are having a good day!!! Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment