Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Annoyed (rant)

So, I never thought it would happen to me but it seems I have a charm copy cat. There is a thin line between making something your own and flat out copying and I feel like that line is being crossed. I don't mind if you look at my work and fashion yours after it but at least give credit where credit is due. Don't flat out post your work claiming it your own creation and then ask for my opinion on it...honestly...that's just embarrassing!

Of course I'm flattered that someone liked my work so much they thought they would try it out for themselves, however, I'm annoyed that they would try to pass it off as their own. No, they didn't steal my images which I am grateful for (and now I have to go an play ugly watermarks all over for fear of that happening) but they copy my creations almost to exact likeness. *sigh* I don't like complaining because I feel it really doesn't solve anything. blarg!

I guess I should be thankful that they tried to make their rain cloud look slightly different :P And no...making it a necklace doesn't mean its different because the original is a cell charm :P

No comments:

Post a Comment