Saturday, August 28, 2010

A New Semester

School has started! My last semester has started! Well, unless I can get an internship in the spring my last semester has started!! I'm excited. So far the year is a good one, granted its only been one week lol. I've mostly gotten over my copycat rant...I know I know, let is go :P

Well, sadly since its a new semester that means less time to devote to charms, I hope to crank out a few on the weekends but I can't promise anything. I did however finally get around to making a zombie related charm xD Behold! Zombie Cupcakes GO Rawr *drum roll*


I think they're cute. Phase II of zombie cupcakes will be better including things I forgot to put on these that I meant too lol (eg..blood splatter possibly some wiggly worms)

I finally got around to making those waffles I've been threatening to do. They didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but eh they're decent :D I haven't quite gotten the hand of the whole "browning" with pastels down yet and I can't find any fimo liquid clay thus my un-clear syrup :P



Finding the right shade of brown was difficult too. My first try restulted in chocolate instead of maple syrup xD I also attempted to get fancy and make heart shaped ones as well..not good times is all I've got to say about that matter lol! Once I've got a worthy batch I'll be sure to post them for y'all to see. Until then, take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment