Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Overload

So...yeah I believe I've gone a little bit overboard with the cookies!!! The cookies have taken over!!! I'm really happy with how they all turned out. I made some cute little stud earrings. I thought it was time to back off the dangles for a while lol. I also made some super cute adjustable rings as well as badge reels :D



Things have been so crazy. My last semester of collage is about to start so I'm super excited and nervous all at the same time! I went in to speak with my Support work advisor and he helped me feel more positive about my career options. The only thing that sucks is that I have to get my masters before I can actually get a job in an archaeology related field :P

There was big drama last night between me and my carpet. I spilled a HUGE pile of white paint all over my apartment floor yesterday and called my mother crying because I couldn't think of how to get it out. Needless to say a trip to CVS and 2 shamwows later it was all gone ^_^'

My AC is hopefully fixed. After a whole month of bitching they finally came, took the unit apart, and finally fixed it! Yay, cold air!! I also have a nice long conversation with the repair man about Batman, Marvel/DC comics, and Joss Whedon. It was unexpected and cool all at the same time :D Geeks unite!!

I finally got purchased my table for Epikon. I'm excited. I hope I do well there. You can look me up in their forum. My username, of course, is ZombiesGoRawr. I made some cute ID/Badge Reels because I don't like the plain looking ones I see most people wearing. The chocolate chip cookies are the first ones I've made / prototypes lol. I tried to make some Sailor Moon Zodiac ones but...well...they didn't turn out as AWESOME as I had hoped lol. I think maybe I should try and paint those or try resin *ponders*



So, I guess that's if for today :) Did I make it to 2 posts this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment